.make sense! of this [NON]sense-tence.

14 September 2010

whoa

punk mc-cute my zipper keeps coming
undone I'd like to play piano you know
but you motherfuckers smoke indoors
y're on yr cruise, sick rich
I am on a ship I am passing mtns
the ones with snow caps, the ones wearing those
The sun jumped over the mtn down to
horizon haus, the place it disappears
and conceals itself under a single
horizontal line
this ship feels mammoth but when you
look up you realize the size of yr
surroundings
buncha brothers talkin' bowt blank
can't decifer, engine trouble, something Davis
sea bucket hat, tooth pick, glasses
"tie yr britches son"
"he was interrogatin' her, but she was interrogatin' you"
the sun grins on sailboats, tug boats,
the boats returning the glare, reflection
you want to know whats in my mind, No
you don't
punk mcCutie, wolf sweatshirt, black skinnys
teal shoes, lime laces, porcelain earrings
hightop
urban outfitters
fucking hipster, hipster
I want you rat tail cutie