.make sense! of this [NON]sense-tence.

27 September 2010

I went for a friend's kid

you don't realize you have sensory issues until you
are surrounded by flashing lights, shrilling babies,
obnoxious MC's going Woohoo abruptly into the mic sporadically,
an excess of primary colours and zillions of strangers' kids.
chatter chatter feels like swirling in an avalanche
of sounds, this slowly lulls me to sleep, surprisingly
This place is hella cheesy but god the kids eat it up along
with their cookies, cheap baked pizza, and sugar-death cake
The chairs are far too close together. Excuse, me please.
I am not large. But this corporate body is, this enterprise, you Cheesy Chuckster, you.
Rush Rush get this through, we got back-to-back another
party to do.
If I were to work here I'd age so quickly. Bags beneath
my eyes. Liking having 15 children of your own. I
wouldn't survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment