.make sense! of this [NON]sense-tence.

17 June 2019

IRL

you added me on the internet in two-zero-one-three
we talked for the very first time in twenty-seventeen
we messaged for two-hundred something days.
in twenty-eighteen, we agreed to me IRL (I R L (I R L (I R L
I flew on some airplanes (& went thru customs) to meet you (in person) in september of twenty-eighteen

it was the best week of our lives.

how are you supposed to give up on love
when you're in love with the one your heart desires?
and they never actually leave your mind
you couldn't get them out of your thoughts if you tried.

I live in America and you live in Mexico.
maybe we'll talk in two months; who knows. (should I wait?)

long distance has really made me feel jaded (jade d (ja d ed (j a d e d
now my memory of you has kind of faded (fade d (fa d ed (f a d e d

No comments:

Post a Comment