.make sense! of this [NON]sense-tence.

02 October 2010

finally posted (from july 29) these turned into lyrics for a song

i spent my summers alone
sewing hand clutches
never leaving my apartment

my wrist was sore from
the needle penetrating
matte board through fabric silk

a constant push and pull
my thimble was getting worn

sometimes i stuck my finger
on accident
and
it hurt

i had a roommate
but i basically was the only one there
all the time

it got old

i was productive
but lonely as fuck

the local weirdos / psychos
sporadically hollerinG at me

ain't nothin new
ain't a damn thing new in this little-po-dunk-no-way-town

let me alone
leave it be
i'd rather sit here and sew
than fancy you
fancy, you


song:
'fancy you'
myspace.com/neonglittery

pretty 'english'

No comments:

Post a Comment