.make sense! of this [NON]sense-tence.

01 February 2010

energy inefficient

[9 August 2009]






_give me the word that goes here and I might buy you lunch____ by a
bulbed
light,
lightedbulb
rosetoemeraldtoviolettocyan
carefully painted w.stripes
by hand
aglow INSIDE glass

O.
radiating.

ONTO
the desertbland
w a l l
/
dear crunchy coloured cellophane will you beMYfriend for always & ever
?
/
i don't care IF
this makes sense

i triple don't care
for cliques
X-|

makes me not want to go out
in the open air
makes me want to shout
in the open air
and skip that thing i was 'supposed' to bring myself to
air
open
the
in

can distinguish yourselves from, yourselves
you look all the same

with various
names/
o and it's
sorta kinda sorta lame.
let's rhyme let's not
i'll throw this out tomorrow with my compost
sure, yeah, that one, the one i(don't)own

rot

No comments:

Post a Comment