.make sense! of this [NON]sense-tence.

30 January 2010

Shhhh....

July something 2007
25th? 26th? 27th? 4pm-ish? (when I'm at the beach I don't keep up with time).
____________________________

(DESCRIBING OCEAN SOUND:)

first row, seashore
middle seat, oceanview
spoiled. all I see is sea, the gulf of mexico
one sea gull

blocking out everybody to the side(corner of my eyes) I am the only one out here now
take away the giggles and constant tones of youthful voices, the single aircraft up in the skies, this boy splashing - and
all I hear:

EYES CLOSED NOW:

| Swooshing simultaneously feel the breeze
the saltwater air slightly caressing my cheeks, nose, forehead
sand between my toes, soft

where the ocean rendezvouses with the sky
and the sky with the ocean
-----------------------

a symphony of air and water
making melodies by shortly switching places
amidst waves
plunging toward shore


No comments:

Post a Comment