.make sense! of this [NON]sense-tence.

19 October 2009

50.40

is what i just spent on _______


oh just late night grocery shopping.
never a good idea for tired elizabeth.
i want to learn to make good food from scratch with minimal ingredients
for instance, hummus, bread


almost cheesy poppy songs
example : shimmy shimmy quarter turn by hellogoodbye

make me kind of grin when I'm tired

not cheesy - throw me the statue - take it or leave it , dig dig dig dig

I just spent an hour at the local store
walking 3 or 4 times around in nice zig-zaggy loops, how loopy
The workers kept greeting me, I bet they thought , oh it's that girl again , the fourth time down this isle, what?
maybe a list would help. #notetoself
this is pointless I'm just wasting time.
plug in baby by muse.

i did self check out
the same chic is working there when i worked there, nothings changed in that dept, 'have a good night' - me , her ' you too' barely under her breath. o what impression did i leave there, who knows,
she was never very friendly anyway

goblin now has new cage stuff

i rode the trek today
i remember now why i like my mtn bike so much
when you hit the bumps
it doesn't matter

zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment